On Getting Back to the Field
- And so for the past ten months I've been out of active client-facing consulting, mostly bound to my desk driving the good ship. Don't get me the wrong--the good ship needs driving and I'm greatly enjoying it. But there's a real sense of enjoyment with getting back to the good stuff.
- Some albums that have gotten play lately:
- Alanis Morissette, "Jagged Little Pill"
- Jane's Addiction, "Strays"
- Jane's Addiction, "Ritual De Lo Habitual"
- Van Halen, "Fair Warning"
- Being a career development consultant has really hidden me from the coolness of Business Intelligence, and that's too bad. Been missing some interesting stuff.